Nicely done! I like your commitment to the versatile verbs.
Warning: the boss makes a loud noise when it dies.
- Move left and right with the arrow keys or A/D
- Jump with space
- Attack with left click
- The red circles show your attack range
- Attacking does 2 damage when in mid air, 1 damage when not
- You have a larger attack range when moving
- You are slower when hurt
- Your life bar is on the side
- Jumping and Attacking are versatile verbs: they do different things in different circumstances
- Jumping is more powerful when you have a run up
- Attacking has more range when moving or in mid air
- Attacking in mid air does more damage
- Attacking when in mid air or moving makes you fly towards the enemy you're attacking